1. Open, Honest, and Real– If there is no honesty or confidence, the friendship is shallow and is susceptible to distrust and gossip.
2. Build on Commonalities, learn from differences.
3. Quality Dialogue- Common discussion does not evolve around gossip, but on matters of appreciation and expression.
4. Genuine– There is an interest in others beyond yourself.
5. Loyalty- The name’s of friends are protected
6. Be Positive- A friendship’s essence is support and hope… Both should revolve around a positive vibe.