We all hope to find love… Have a happy family… Be surrounded by family & friends. Personally speaking, I hope to marry soon; but I rather wait and find someone who can spiritually and mentally fulfill a peaceful and loving union between one another, then to rush in to marriage for the sake of just being married. Being married, and learning how to establish a peaceful union requires skill. Before taking the responsibility of others, you must learn to love yourself first…
This leads me to say… If your single, ENJOY IT! LOVE IT!
Benefits Of the Single Life(this list was inspired by another list):
1. Establish your own lifestyle. Discover the passions & hobbies that can keep your spirit happy regardless.
2. Spending is under “your” control.
3. If you buy something “yummy”, you don’t have to buy twice as much..
4. Your late nights are all yours.
5. Less stuff to move when you do move
6. Only the doctor can tell you what to eat
7. You decide what to shave and when
8. Holidays cost less.
9. No extra family to shop for during the holidays
10. No extra relative (in laws) relations to juggle.
11. Dressing the way you please, not feeling any pressure..
12. You don’t have to change your life because someone else is insecure.
13.. The only insecurities you have to deal with are your own.
14. Getting that out-of-state job doesn’t hinge on what someone else wants or thinks.
15. The only people complaining about music volume are the neighbors.
16. You can fall asleep anywhere without getting any guff for it in the morning.
17. The only person who goes through your stuff is you.18. The only person who sees your inbox is you.
19. More time to spend with friends.
20. You don’t have to live with someone who can’t stand your parents.
21. If you want to go for pizza at 3am, no one stops you or asks you why.
22. You still have the option to figure out what kind of people you would like to surround yourself with.
23. The whole wedding drama? Yeah, none of that to deal with.
24. Your closet is your closet.
25. You always get to watch what you want.
26. You always get to read what you want.
27. You decide when to crawl into bed.
28. You can throw yourself into bed and snore/sleep talk without dire consequences.
29. No one else’s annoying (or disgusting) habits to deal with at home.
30. The only fetishes you have to deal with are your own.
31. You can talk to yourself without people saying “what?” or worrying about your sanity.
32. You don’t ever have to wonder if you really love the person you live with.
33. There’s only one way to do things- your way.
34. You are the master of the thermostat.
35. If an argument starts, you can walk away… forever.36. You don’t have to make excuses for yourself.
37. What you make for dinner is up to YOU.
38. No one else is going to eat your leftovers.
39. No one else is going to raid your stash of sweets (you don’t even have to hide it!)
40. You don’t have to ask for more bed space.
41. You can even eat in bed if you want to.
42. You can decorate the entire house according to your taste.
43. The only person spending your money is you.
44. Three words: Marriage Tax Penalty.
45. The only debts you have to pay off are your own.
46. Bickering couples are at best a relieving reminder and at worst hilarious.
47. It’s easier to focus on your career and your dreams.
48. You’re the only person who gets to decide if you “need to make more money.”
49. The only mood swings you have to deal with are your own.
50. There are a lot ofviolently psychopathic people out there.
51. You don’t have to change your religious beliefs one bit.
52. There are 6.5 Billion other fish in the sea. That’s 6,500 x 1 million. Yeah.
53. The toilet seat only moves when you move it.
54. Divorce is pricey.
55. You don’t have to deal with “compliment fishing.”
56. Fewer minutes spent with a phone attached to your ear.
57. No endless nagging.
58. You never have to answer the phone “right now!”
59. No doubts or worries about someone being unfaithful.
60. You can meditate and have your quiet time when you need it.
61. You can shower or bathe when you want, as often as you want, for as long as you want.
62. The longer you wait, the better you know yourself, instead of someone else.
63. Children learn how to treat themselves by watching how you treat yourself.
64. A bad relationship is like a lingering knife wound- it continues to ruin your whole day.
65. You decide how long it takes to get ready.
66.. No worries of whether the relationship will float or sink.
67. Your weekend plans and projects are up to you.
66. Being single and staying single isn’t selfish. It should be seen as putting your happiness first (Where it should be.)