10 minute Middle Eastern/ Mediternanean snack: HUMMUS!
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil… Use your base judgment of how much is needed (depending on how many chickpeas you are using and how liquidy you want the Hummus.
- 1/8 teaspoon of red chilie/ or any other spic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Optional: Mint leaves, tahini sauce, basil, etc.
Grind the chickpeas. Include the oil, salt, garlic, and lemon juice as you grind the chickpeas…. Voila!